Dance Program Tuition and Attendance Policy
- Fees due on the first day of the program.
- Late fee of $5 per week will be charged if dues are unpaid on the first day of the program.
- Once a student is enrolled in our program, we are reserving a space for the student for the agreed term. Payment for the services will be expected regardless of attendance.
- Students are encouraged to attend makeup classes at their level to make up for a missed class. Please check the schedule with the instructor.
- There are no deductions in the fees for absences.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will coordinate with students / parents and inform if we are going to be closed and when a makeup class will be provided for everyone.
- Each additional child (sibling) will receive a discount on the pricing as per the program opted.
- Dress code – Comfortable shorts / Leggings and Tees
- Shoes – Clean Tennis Shoes ( Shoes must be worn at all times)
- No gum, food allowed in the studio.
- Be quiet and respectful to others.
- Parents are allowed to dance sessions by invitation only.
- In the event of student falling ill, please keep them home from class in order to reduce the chance of spreading the illness.
Injury waiver agreement
- Student / parent agree to accept any liability for personal injury arising out of participation in the dance sessions held by RB School of Dance.
- Student / parent releases any claim of any nature which he or she might have against RB School of Dance from any liability for any injury incurred during any dance sessions or stage performances
Media Release Consent
- Student / parent agree to waive all rights relative to transmission and publication of all images/video recorded on any media by RB School of Dance or its assigns, for the sole use by RB School of Dance. Student/ parent agree that these images and videos may be used for intended publication, promotion, marketing and any other requirements of the company.