- Fees due on the first class of the month.
- There will be no makeup classes if a student misses a regular scheduled class.
- Once a student is enrolled in our program, we are reserving a space for the student for the next 4 weeks. Payment for the services will be expected regardless of attendance.
- There are no deductions in the fees for absence.
- In the event of inclement weather or facility closure, we will coordinate with students, parents, and guardians to inform if we are going to be closed and when a makeup class will be provided for everyone.
- There is no obligation for students to represent RB School of Dance at any event performances
- If they wish to represent RB School of Dance, then students are responsible for costumes and entry tickets
Injury waiver agreement
- By signing this document, Student agrees to accept any liability for personal injury arising out of participation in the dance sessions held by RB School of Dance at MJCC, Southern Academy of Irish Dance or any other facility we teach.
- By signing this document, Student releases any claim of any nature which he or she might have against RB School of Dance, MJCC, Southern Academy of Irish Dance and any other facility from any liability for any injury incurred during any dance sessions or stage performances.
Media Release Consent
- By signing this document, Student agrees to waive all rights relative to transmission and publication of all images/video recorded on any media by RB School of Dance or its assigns, for the sole use by RB School of Dance. Student agrees that these images and videos may be used for intended publication, promotion, marketing, and any other requirements of the company.